Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Women are Safe...

...As the Packers won this afternoon. Most people in the know understand that I know shit about absolutely nothing when it comes to football. This may be the first game that I watched all of the way through all season. Congrats are deserved for the noodle-armed retiree. Like most people, I think, I was worried that this would become one of those games that they are down and he throws a bunch of picks. Instead, we are treated to a three touchdown performance. I was also wrong about that Grant fellow. I was never on the band wagon as far as he was concerned, but 200+ yards and three TD's for himself is impressive to say the least. So like I said, the women of Green Bay are safe for another night...at least until the Packers get their collective asses handed to them by the Cowboys.

2 comments:

Linkydinks said...

simma down now slick. im not a favre fan but i am happy the women around the state don't have to be hit for the loss... people fuckin' suck.

Chopper said...

My wife wasn't safe, thats all I am saying. If the Pack doesn't win by 30 points, she hears about it.