Sunday, January 13, 2008

So Here is What I have Done

Went to the tavern this evening...Buddy of mine gave me a CD by these cats, by the way, the song about stage diving is bad ass And sitting and listening to music, I thought this...Most people, when they think different, get mad. Let it be known that before I continue that I am and was hammered at the time. The two dudes that I was hanging out with would tell you the same thing. When intelligent people get together, wackiness ensues. We were speaking about baseball. And whether or not the Brewers are better now than they were in ought 7. That is not the bother, as Pooh would say. The deal is that most people think different. They have conversations to that effect. These two cats thought differently than I. Though I am listening to bagpipes, I have to say this...Both of them made their opinions readily known and I did not agree. Anyway...There was no anger, no violence, no ladies crying. There was no throwing hands, or breaking bottles, which I would prefer, only because it is bad-ass. But my point being, there does not have to be that. Arguments are part of the nature that you and I and most sentient people, or beings if that is what you think, and they are great regardless of what you are talking about. This is in direct relation to my previous post about the lady crying. Honestly, I have thought about this every day since it happened, about one week. I dont like feeling guilty.

Dont get in someones face, dont call them out, do not say that they are wrong. Sure it sounds like relativism, but that is the way it is. Expect a response. However angry it may seem. And if that is the way it is, I will, for sure, make that response. Be a productive member of society and listen fuckers. Say what you have to say...I have no worries about that. But do not denigrate into a you verses them type of talk . That will only make us that are smart enough to know better retaliate. Harsh as it may seem, understand the facts. Condescension is the evilest of acts, and it should not be tolerated. Do not tell people things because you think that your are better. Maybe you are...maybe your are not...but there are millions of others who are better than that.

I like doing this blog thing...Dont make me stop saying things I believe because you listen to what other assholes have to say, and believe them without question. And dont be a person who thinks that "the only way to think is mine," because it is not.

3 comments:

Chopper said...

I don't remember this. What were we disagreeing on? Who should sleep with my wife next?

edgrimly said...

Since I have done so a lot of times, you should let Muntaba sleep with her.

Anonymous said...

This is, of course, ONLY if it agrees with Thorax's way of thinking.