Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I got Jury Duty Tomorrow

So I cant go to the tavern and watch all the Primary shit on the TV, as I need to remain as ambiguous as possible. I did however have a couple interesting thoughts while switching through the news channels.

Ted Kennedy is jumping on the Obama train. Piece of advice to the Senator from IL...Dont get in the car with him after a long night of scotch, cigars, and young ladies.

This guy is one of the front runners on his side...I'm not really sure what "letting the dogs out" is going to accomplish for him. What does that mean anyway?

John McCain is still old, and so is his mom.

"America's Mayor" is having a rough go of it as of late. Oh well, theres always next year...wait, this isnt the Baseball, is it?

And last but not least...When members of your party's establishment start barking at you, maybe you should listen to who wears the...er...pants suit.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

If it doesn't fit you must acquit!