Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Not Sure What You're Eating...

...But fiscal responsibility sure isn't it. Though that does sound delicious, the responsibility that is. Too bad that there is a lot of traffic generated, and my flimsy excuse for a computer cant get to the website right now.

aside...One thing I do not tolerate is smut. No questions, no answers, I think the whole industry is flat out wrong. Except for the 80 year old woman mashing potatoes with her feet. Good luck finding those videos bitches.

I guess this broke with this website and it's bow-tied author.

Back to the point.

Steele has come under steady fire for his financial stewardship of the organization. The RNC had more than $22 million on hand when Steele arrived last year, but is down to under $10 million now despite raising $96 million during that time

This is why I tore up my party card a bunch of years ago. W, whom I voted for with hindsight being 20/20, created the largest bureaucracy in US history. Now, this party runs on cutting spending?

Where are the cuts in your own party pal?

$1,946.25 to Voyeur in West Hollywood for, uh, meals. Meals, huh? And quite a menu they have at Voyeur, according to write-ups in the Los Angeles Times about the new club

Do you remember the post I made about hypocrites? Me either. I will leave you with this to roll around in your head for a while.

The RNC spent more than $17,000 on private jet travel in February as well as nearly $13,000 for limousines and car services

That is one month. It's Good to see all of the money donated by these idiots people is going to the right place.

3 comments:

Muntaba Lambego said...

when you say "created the largest bureaucracy in US history" are you talking about Dept of Homeland Security? Just wondering

Anonymous said...

While i am the last person to defend the RNC, car services are pretty normal part of travel expenses, and private jets probably can actually provide savings over last minute travel costs.

I am however the FIRST person to defend lesbians in bondage. Stop hating

Muntaba Lambego said...

best advertising that club ever got