Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where Is the Albatross?

Here is a post from Brewers guy...

Let me be clear. I don't like him, and think he is the equivalent of Darth Vader. But he is the person at spring training so he is the only person I have to comment on. What with Tony Witrado adjusting his hat and all.

He alludes to the fact that Chris Narveson will make a showing so as to stay on track. This indicates a starting position.

My question is...Where is the 12 million dollar necklace around the owner's neck? And where is the highly touted lefty who can't find his head? Not that I want soupcan in the rotation, and not that I want to get rid of Parra. But where do these players fit in as the former makes too much money, and the latter has no options.

Yes...I reference myself, but I think myself is an intelligent referencer.

No comments: