Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It Is Still a Sin, Right?

I can only describe the past 5 days of my life with one word. Gluttonous. I drank a lot, ate lots of shitty and unhealthy food, and spent a load of money. Slowly but surely, I am coming down from alcohol fueled unbridled enthusiasm.

I did do something somewhat productive however. I went to see this movie and stimulate the economy. Well, the normal economy, not the shady underbelly of the Milwaukee economy. I can credit the series as pretty much raising me along with Star Wars, since my parents were always "off in the mountains" and unable to raise their first born son. So that being said, I had some rather high expectations. The action scenes made the movie. People sword fighting from the backs of 2 moving vehicles is always bad ass. Other than that though, it seemed like they were trying too hard. There were some parts of it that didnt makes sense in the ethos that I remember. I am not so much disappointed as much as I am underwhelmed.

Something funny about the whole thing is this. As stated before, I am not a lover of communists. And that post has comments from people I have never met or spoken to. Anything to piss off the pinko commie bastards is alright with me.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

I had the same thoughts on the movie, so I won't repost an angry-rant about movie. Action was cool, Harrison Ford is still badass. The new kid did an okay job. The movie lost me with all that alien BS. Why not chase down something from the Bible or historic times like the old movies. There is an X-Files movie already coming out this summer.