Saturday, May 24, 2008

Underapreciation

Is that spelled right? Dont care. I just finished watching "I Am Legend" and that shit is bad ass.

Let me tell you honorable three readers that I dig zombie movies. But for the sweet love of the zombie jebus I have not seen one better than this. After many pints of Milwaukee's finest, this is a good one. I had a hard time with the dog parts, but that does not unmask the truth. This adds Will Smith to the underapreciated list. Spelling errors are OK as I am now speechless and hammered. For the record, he is no Washington in the mighty Quinn, but this movie makes him a good actor.

2 comments:

Chopper said...

Thank you for liking the movie and supporting my Man Crush of Will Smith. Many people didn't like the movie because it wasn't really a zombie movie, it was more of a psychological movie about Will Smith's character.....Exactly. I saw an alternative ending online that also gives the movie even a more different spin. Heard the book is even better.

Unknown said...

The book is wonderful. It also is the first time that vampirism is presented as a disease and for 1954 that's some heavy shit.