Monday, May 19, 2008

The Internets are Abuzz

It seems that it all started here...Then moved to here...Culminating at the Brewer Guy's blog again. Along the way, this guy, this guy, and this guy. That last one is pretty cool, and congratulations. I guess that the only real reason I am posting this, is because it makes you think about blogging and the news in general. One of the guys from the third "this guy" was recently on the Bob Costas show on HBO. I dont have a TV, and I dont really have the internet...my neighbors do. But the gist of it was that people who blog about sports, or the news, or how to make the best caramel truffle are all wrong and stupid and always negative. Pretty heavy stuff. But I only copy and paste the news, I dont "break" it. I here-by promise to never post my opinion of what someone else said, with out going to school for 4 more years, then 2 more, then 2 more so I will be accredited. That way, no one can say that I am a loser.

Here is a better take than mine.

2 comments:

Muntaba Lambego said...

My sources tell me that Ned Yost is going to be stepping in after Ned Yost is shown the door. Simmons will remain bench manager where he can say 'bench do this' or 'bench do that'

Chopper said...

Maybe if I have a blog entry about my wife coming back to me, the Journal Sentinel will pick up the story and she actually will come back.