Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Extreme to the Super-Max

New research suggests the drinks are associated with a health issue far more worrisome than the jittery effects of caffeine — risk taking.

For the love of all that is holy. Sure, my life was ruined by the foul bitch-goddess Redbull. Sure I lost my wife, home, car, and pet rock. But I had other things going on man. I was just pushed out of baseball from the Tommy-John, and the NFL didnt want me because I was too violent.

Anyway, arent there worse things out there for high schoolers to do? Underage drinking, rampant drug use, and ghost riding that whip seem like much more dangerous than pounding an Amp before practice. As far as the college thing goes, I doubt that there is a difference between 15 vodka/Redbulls and 15 captain and cokes. These kids are only doing what any normal human does when there is a severe lack of responsibility and authority. Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll. Just dont take away the energy drinks man.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

You left the danger of high school students taking my course.