Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Hope that it Can Make Me Breakfast

I loves me some cheeseburger. Really I do...but the pain in my head from spending this on one would require a large, greasy breakfast the following morning. So I ask you Mr. Elitist Cheeseburger, can you make me eggs and toast on Sunday morning?

The burger is made with Kobe beef and topped with seared fresh foie gras, an assortment of exotic mushrooms, shaved black truffle, and golden truffle mayonnaise – another of his creations made from chopped black truffles, truffle oil, and gold flakes.(emphasis mine)

I cant stand the booze with gold it it, why should some gold flecked mayo make this "creation" any better? Besides, I can find a million other things to spend $175 on. But mostly, I blame W for this gilded opulence.



No comments: