Saturday, October 25, 2008

Work and Normal

So this dude at work overheard a conversation with another coworker. This other coworker just got an Iphone. Is that the correct spelling? Anyway I says "you can blog while you are diving." This new dude at the office says, peeking his head over the cube wall, do you have a blog? I say no. Is that right? I mean is this type of lying OK? Though I would like more than the normal 4 readers, I dont need people from work asking questions about my shady personality.Doesnt this dude look like Screech??

3 comments:

Linkydinks said...

so that mass email i sent out on friday with your blog address was a bad idea? damn it.

Chopper said...

What exactly where you searching for when you ran across that picture? "Screech look-alike" "Edgrimley's real father"

Muntaba Lambego said...

its from x-treme-beard-close-ups.com, his favorite website