Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Smut

So it appears that shitty wings and scantily clad ex-strippers bought a place in the city that I went to High School in. Yet another place for people to oogle at women, which is cool, and drink more beer as a result of their pseudo-hotness. What do people do when they drink beer, and eat shitty wings, then get sold more beer by almost hot women and drive home? Welcome to the suburbs. I used to go to Pedro's. They served giant beers. One or two times I drove home when I should not have been driving. I dont need to do that where I live now. Though Hooters does not serve giant beers, I do know they have women wearing all kinds of nothing. When she says "want another beer?" and dudes nod their head only because they are looking at boobs, they will get hammered no question. Driving and hammered dont mix. The grade school point doesnt matter as only degenerates drink a lot on Tuesday afternoon, like the bottle of scotch in my desk. Though there may be 8 year olds running across the road. Point is, shitty wings, booze, and almost hot women in the suburbs dont go together. In fact, bars in strip malls dont go together. Despite the fact that V-Dicks makes a bad ass egg sandwich.

4 comments:

Muntaba Lambego said...

I can't foresee Brookfield going for this, though It would be hilarious if it does open there, the consternation or the locals is almost palpable. On a related note have you been to BF Square lately? It's all fancy stone and high dollar looking shit in there now.

Linkydinks said...

wait. Brookfield turned down an Aldi's because it would bring in all the riffraff but they're cool with Hooters? sure. why not?

Chopper said...

If you want to oggle women and have giant beers, you should just go to my ex-wife's place.

Also, Tosa is building a Dave and Buster's; so there goes the neighborhood.

Also, your last three posts have been very "ranty."

edgrimly said...

Dont tell me my business devil woman