Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is Why I Am Better

Here is a little ditty from the windier part of the lake. See, here in Milwaukee, we are normal people. We like to drive cars. We have no need for your subways or metros...I peed on the subway twice...I will gladly pay $3.50 for gas and not care about the environment for knowing that this will never happen to me. Traffic here is a 10-15 minute delay. There, you are likely to get stuck in traffic for 2+ hours. Unless you drive like a crazy person to get home for nothing in particular.

Ignoring pleas of transit workers, they decided to leave the train and walk through the dimly lighted tunnel toward freedom.

"The train in front of us had stalled and that was the extent of it, then the power went out, no air, people were passing out, throwing up," said CTA rider Jay Miller

Yes, freedom. We make better bratwurst and arent nearly as pretentious as well.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

I guess they cut out the quote from Snow.Man in that article, because I am sure he was involved in some way.