Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Shackles Have Been Unlocked


Thats right, loyal 3 readers, edgrimly is now a member of the traveling business people. I am posting this from a stolen hotel laptop in an undisclosed location in middle America. Though my view is nice...It is a little odd to be outside of the cave where I do my best work. It is also strange that other people are doing my work for me while I whoop it up in said location with free Guinness and free food.
Apparently, in the next 2 days, we are to go to 6 more of my accounts and 2 3rd party customers. Thats more driving than Ive done since I was in school.

Some funny observations....

Despite the fact that they offer a free happy hour with high class food in the bar on the ninth floor, some of these folks go for the free shit in the bar. Meat balls and lite beer. Heathens all.

They have really good pork bbq here. And it was free.

My hotel room comes with a warm bottle of water. I guess that is the only complaint that I have so far...Granted, I could go to the ice machine outside the door, but I have the perfect combination of goth music and black-lights in here, and that makes it cold enough.

Anyway, there is too much room in here for me, so Im off to sit in the corner of windows and think of something deep about all of the airplanes that take off, and then cry myself to sleep.

3 comments:

Linkydinks said...

take advantage of the free booze. it's the only way to make it all ok...

Anonymous said...

yeah and free food and room services(winkwink) and hotel points

Chopper said...

Here are some "funny" observations about hotels:
*most sheets have some kind of human fluid on them (and you will hope it is blood)
*most hotel rooms have been used at least once for a hooker (maybe it is right now?)
*I bet the shower hasn't been washed in a month (not that you ever shower)
*You are probably being watched via a camera or a hole in the wall.