Thursday, April 24, 2008

These Arent Your Normal Run of the Mill Hippies

Out on the west coast, some landlords have been charged with tenant terror. I always wondered what it would be like to have a crazy person for a landlord. I guess I always thought they would be a bit more devious...Like breaking into my apt and rearranging the furniture, or move my mailbox. Maybe they would empty out my shampoo or toothpaste. But some of the things these nut-jobs did is downright loopy.

"One day, Morrow noticed the blade of a saw ...which had cut a 2-by-4-foot hole in the floor."

Holy shit. Thats really dangerous. And crazy. I wouldnt want to lose my foot to something as lame as that. Rather it get caught in an escalator or something.

"...came home and confronted Kip Macy as the landlord was ransacking his apartment, Macy kicked him in the chest"

And then there is violence. This guy must be a black belt or something. If I tried to kick someone in the chest, I would crumble to the ground in pain...for like 20 minutes.

No comments: