Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SO here is the Question...

While listening to the traffic and weather together this morning on the way to work, I heard an ad for a program that posed this question...

Which of the three candidates would you like to go to a ball game with? This is what I thought.

Clinton: Dont think so, though my mind is clouded with a crazy personal bias against her. Thats about it for that. I just dont think that I could tolerate sitting next to her for 3 hours. I cant think of another reason. Maybe if she brought Bill, he could give me some tips on womanizing?

McCain: He may have some insight into the historic game between the Boston Beaneaters and the New York Knockerbockers, in 1883...Either way, I bet he has some good baseball stories from the golden age of Mantle and Marris. He may be a good time, I just dont want to bring my heart attack paddles along, as they may not let me in with them.

Barry: I bet in his younger days, he could put down 5 brats and a twelve pack before the gates opened, so he might be fun. He did serve in the IL legislature though, and I cant think of the lesser of the two evils, the Sox and Cubs. He could however tell me that he hoped that Sammy would hit a ball to him one day, and how Sosa and MacGuire changed baseball forever.

Either way, it is Primary day here in 'Sconi, so remember to go out and exercise the franchise.

8 comments:

Chopper said...

I've already got my vote in for Nader, thank you for our democratic system where no vote is too stupid.

I was actually a part of an exit poll.

Linkydinks said...

maybe it's the silly girl in me coming out (alien-style) but i got a little emotional casting my vote for both huckabee and clinton. oh wait - did that make my vote not count? dang...

Muntaba Lambego said...

Based on the exit poll I conducted myself today, I am predicting that Leaveme Aloneweirdo will win by a large margin, mostly due to strong support from the 18-30 year old female demographic.

edgrimly said...

Impressive, all three readers, and not one answered the question. This Aloneweirdo seems like a real nut bar too.

Muntaba Lambego said...

My pick to go to a ball game with? Chelsea.

Chopper said...

First you tell me how to vote and now you tell me how to leave comments on a blog; what is this? You should run Cuba now that Castro has stepped down.

Muntaba Lambego said...

Didn't you know that the Castro regime was always just a puppet regime controlled behind the scenes by edgrimly, and that he spent his fortune to lobby the gov't to demonize Cuba in order to set up a trade embargo which will make the Cuban cigars sell like hotcakes for lots of maoney on the black market so he can then get rich off the Cuban cigar industry that he controls?

edgrimly said...

At least Im not a commie sympathizer you pinko.