Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snopocalypse Now

Since the WM gods have seen fit to allow me to risk my life to get to work, and then let me do it again by allowing the inmates out of the asylum, here are a few notes on weather...

1) If you have lived in WI for a couple years, you know that it snows. That being said, why do people insist upon driving without their headlights on? If you cant see 200 ft. in front of your car, how can I see you with no headlights?

2) On that note, why do people in cars smaller than mine love to tailgate me so? With 5+ inches of snow on the road, why is tailgating a safe way to drive?

3) And lastly, if everyone says that they dont trust other drivers on the road when it snows, where do the bad drivers come from?

2 comments:

Linkydinks said...

people are dumb... or so it goes...

Chopper said...

While watching news all day (PS I was off) every 10 minutes they were reminding people to drive with their headlights on. I was thinking how big of an idiot do you have to be to have them off. Visibility was .1 miles. If only Darwin were right.