Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reaping What You Are Sowing

So this evening, some dude tossed a cocktail across the bar at the bartender. Not sure why. Lots of fucks tossed around. Not sure of the reason, but this does not happen, normally, in my local. Welcome to the Winter doldrums bitches...So whose on first? Or have I done this before?

People can use this.

Time to get political on your asses bitches. Scroll down.

Like Eddy said..."gonna make ya sweat-ah."

Things to send the nice lady or dude, whatever you like. It is a Hallmark holiday after all...

Welcome to the world of broadcast news. Savor it.

Brought to you by the "Sunset Rub Down" and all is right with the world. Thank you Baseball and sports betting.
Afterthought: Fight for your right to hate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I'm fairly impressed with the fluency of this post at 2:30 in the a.m. after the amount of pitchers I believe were confused. I'm here and posting, so keep your pants on. Especially if you feel the need to go outside and hug a frozen pole.

edgrimly said...

Good to see you on the intertubes buddy.