Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let Me Drop A Nugget on You

Its funny that I found this article on ESPN dot com after posting other articles from there this evening. I think that it is also funny that I found it via one of the idiots who actually stoop low enough to leave a comment on the local fishwrap. What is even funnier is that I was at the game in question. Infact, I told whom ever I was with that Tony Jr. was never fit to be a starter in the show. He cant slug worth a dime, but he is the fastest person I have most likely ever seen. I told this to the people I was with...maybe it was friends, maybe it was my Dad or Mom, cant really remember. But the triple in question was bad ass. My point is that this is one of the better offseason articles that I have read this year. These guys will explain why. On that note, I hope that the kid Gwynn will become a regular big league player, and up until the Cameron signing, he probably would have. But the fact is that he is now blocked by some crazy players who are slated to be starters for the Brew Town Bombers. I dont think that a 4rth or 5th outfielder spot is going to make it happen...But of course, Reno 911 is on.

No comments: