Sunday, February 17, 2008

Doubt It

So the good Lady Clinton made a stop at a "local diner". I really dont think that she even knows what Hockey is, what with the non-existent sport being non-existent. Yes, we will vote for you because you came into our business. And I ate next to you, so I will vote for you as well. Thank you for wasting your vote.
What really makes me angry, not mad because animals get mad, is the fact that people say things like I cant stand the POTUS. And in response, I say things like well, did you vote? Response being no. Than shut the fuck up. Last evening, Chopper said "Taxation without representation." Thats the point fuckers. You are given this amazing thing called a vote. If you dont use it, dont bitch. If you want to complain, tell me you voted for the horse faced senator from Mass. If not, shut your noise, and take it.

We come in here for breakfast after Sunday morning hockey," said Mack Borges of Fox Point, eating with his son and son's friend. He said Clinton told him she liked hockey.

No comments: