Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Man...Cops are Awesome

The article seems to point out that if the LEO had said "Hey kid, you cant skateboard here" in a polite yet firm manner, they would have left without the need to rip the kid to the ground. I have had my run ins with the law...that time I was peeing on Mt Rushmore, that time I got pulled over with 750 bars of soap in my back seat, and that time that I had "accidentally" knocked over a gas station. But they always seemed to have the old vein sticking out of there forehead attitude. Like I said, man I love cops. Sure, they keep the street safe for Chopper to unleash his unholy army of the night, but sometimes, and not always, they take authority a bit too far. The worst part of this video is not the fact that this officer tosses the kid to the pavement, but the little, uncoplike, car that he is driving.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

Didn't that idiot see that they were filming this the whole time?
I thought somebody that worked on a ranch was called a gay cowboy, not a dude.