Saturday, December 1, 2007

Can You Say "Scabs"

Looks like "the chin" Jay Leno, the guy with one bit, fired off his staff today. Not that I watch the late night TV, as I am out trying to feed my knife at those hours, but man.....I heard that they were going to end this strike soon. This guy has been a late night staple for years, as far back as I can remember after Johnny Carson. Granted, he has that thing where he goes and asks people really easy questions and they are always wrong, which is kind of funny. Here you go Chopper, the death of TV is too sad for cake. What will happen when other TV shows follow suit? Please see the earlier post. Maybe he has some other starving-artist writers waiting in the wings to work for peanuts, or maybe this is the end of a crappy era....Who knows. Glad I am not awake that late, or watch that crud.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

Top Ten Reasons Dave Letterman is a better man than Jay Leno:

#1) Letterman is paying the salary of his entire staff until January 1, and after that promised to never fire them or go on air until the strike is over.