Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bad Ass Since I was in Highschcool....Or Beacause I am on Vacation Bitches..or You Fuckers Need Some good Rock and Roll...or Some Punk Rock for you.

And the motherfuckers who I went to the show with drank too much Jack Daniels...Im talkin to you, yes thats right, because now its melted!!!! An elephant never forgets.

And one would remain close to my soul...if I had one.

For those of you who want to clean everything...

And for those of you interested in Jack Kevorkian

And in case you are angry with the amount of videos....fuck off, here is some of the good shit.

I ripped off this guys bow-tie once, and its not low grade. The assholes at youtube will not let me put it it up.
Still one of the better tunes out there. And he plays minor league ball.

Last but certainly not least, to cap it all off...

Some people get angry, sometimes you dont know what is right. Punk rock will make you know.
This post is meant for you to watch all of it. If you dont, fuck ya, and click on all of the links you sonofabith. By the way, I have never met another Figgs fan.

4 comments:

Chopper said...

Congratulations you were the first to have so many videos on one blog that it takes 10 mins to load.

edgrimly said...

Thats why it is bad ass

Linkydinks said...

i gotta say - i enjoy the swear a lot edgrimly. i especially like it when you spell it wrong you silly sonofabith... :) drink up bitches.

Anonymous said...

drnk?