Friday, January 9, 2009

I Loves Me Some Fish Sticks

Food is good. Food from the sea is really good. But some shitty hippies are trying to make people believe that they are kittens. What? Havent people been living off of the oceans bounty since the beginning of time? Has the ocean not brought some semblance of civilisation to people since, well, forever?

Let me preface that I dig animals. Both for the nutritional value, as well as the deliciousness. That said, I dont eat dogs, cats, parakeets, guinea pigs, gerbils, chinchillas, or hamsters though some would say otherwise. But really? I will say it again...Really?

Also, I am all for saving wales. I have seen that show with Greenpeace. The one where they track down Japanese whalers. But doesnt this apply to pike? Sweet delicious pike. Or perch? Sweet delicious perch. Sorry...Regression.

Point is, The oceans may have made, or have had a significant part in, how the world was populated. Trying to make people think otherwise is dumb. PETA can marginalise(sp) their beliefs all they want, but they will not alter the beliefs of normal people by doing things like this.

The spell check may not work good. Be advised.

1 comment:

Linkydinks said...

my rule of thumb is i don't eat zoo animals. or pets. would i be able to cuddle on the couch with my sea kitten if i got one?

and whale wars has nothing to do with greenpeace. greenpeace is around to 'bear witness' to what's happening without doing anything. sea shepherds are there to actively stop whaling by fucking with the whalers. and the chick from splash and clan of the cave bear is going on the ship to help.