Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dont Tell Me How to Live

Though I try not to associate myself with websites that have "babes" as a link, this was a decent one. Not for the babes mind you, but for the article. Thats what they all say. Any way...while I can agree and disagree with some of his choices, namely the killers as I am by no means a hipster, here are some excerpts that I can wholeheartedly agree with.

Though I once caught my Ma humming along in the store, I hate this tune.
9. DON’T STOP BELIEVING – JOURNEY
"The middle aged guy who’s still in the suit he bought just to make sure he landed the Peterson account, which he did!"

This one is right out, as Matchbox 20 is lame, and Rob Thomas even more so.
8. SMOOTH – CARLOS SANTANA AND ROB THOMAS
"He’s pretty sure that the only way a better song would come along is if “Jimi came back from the dead to play with, like, Mozart, bro. Totally.”"

This guy needs to die quick. No...slowly and painfully, but very soon.
4. KID ROCK – BAWIDABA
"He’s pounding bud lights sitting at the bar in a shirt that’s either sleeveless, or with sleeves short enough to show off the tattoo he got to commemorate the animal that most closely resembles the demeanor he displayed while playing middle linebacker in high school."

I apologize for this one folks, but I hate the fucking Beatles, unless they are kids playing rock and roll. I cant even bring myself to find a video reference. I just cant listen to it. Even though I wear Teva sandals.
3. ANYTHING BY THE BEATLES - THE BEATLES
"They’ll probably be sitting with several other older people who are waiting for just the right time to pull out their story about when they first heard this beatles song, which will be a lie, since the actual first time they heard it they were smoking laced weed while awkwardly looking for a place to shoot their load in the circle jerk that just “sort of happened.

Honorable mention goes to Billy Joel and the lame ass "I Will Survive Song." Though this one is nice, and a highly under appreciated band at that. More here, here, and here.

This is mostly in response to the recent revelations by the AP that people have been copying and pasting articles to their blogs. The Sweet Zombie Jesus Loves the internets way to much to let massive news outlets stop the lovely copy/paste feature. I will copy and paste what I want bitches.

1 comment:

Muntaba Lambego said...

you mean that every blog post out there is not an inspired original??? Egads!