Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome to Winter

With the end of another Superbowl, comes the onslaught of Winter in Wisconsin. The time between things to care about. Basketball is like methadone, OK to tide you over but not nearly as cool. I know pitchers and catchers report in a couple weeks, but really there is nothing to care about now. For a good month. No money on the line, no living and dieing on every play, and certainly nothing to bitch about. Though it is still too bad God-boy forgot about Fitzy until the fourth quarter, it was better than the last few that I have watched these past couple of years. Hey, I only lost 6 dollars, one of which from guessing the bosses age wrong. Not to mention the fact that Muntaba still hates this song, and I got up for work on time. Even though I dont have to be there...bitches.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

A) You didn't capitilize The Boss. Do you hate America?

B) I won $25, know that.

C) Dieieng, is that how you spell it.

D) IF Warner returns (he wants to) and Boldin returns (he wants to) and they get rid of The Edge (he wants to leave); the Cards are a nice pick to return to the Super Bowl.