Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Truth Comes Out

Looking past the possible payroll implications, it looks like the pretty pretty princess of the last 8 years is having elbow surgery. I guess thats why no one was taking any kind of serious look at him as a FA over the past 2 weeks. The post implies that the Brewers will most likely be on the hook, paying for yet more medical treatment for the Sheeter. Unless of course some other team signs him. I wouldnt bet on it. It looks like this may be the nail in the proverbial coffin that, while not career ending, limits his chances of having a job by the end of spring training, much less the middle of the season. Good luck to you Benny, and it looks like it was a good thing you gave a big "fuck you" to an arbitration hearing. Offtopic: The POTUS's Press Secretary looks like more of a nob than Scooter McClellan.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

I still don't see how the Brewers (his former employer) are responsible for his surgery, even though he is not under contract with us. If I quit my job or get fired and need my medical bills paid, I can't go crying to my former job.