Saturday, February 21, 2009

Say it Aint So

I normally dont read Yahoo! news. There are better places to learn about things. But, while checking my email this morning, there was this headline. "Worst Ever Band Re-forms." I like music, who doesnt? So I was a bit curious as to who they thought the worst bad ever was. Google is even better than Yahoo! So I searched for this steaming crap heap that people called music 10 years ago. Yes, it is true. Chopper owned Twitter(I just bought 10 million shares, so I own you now dude) confirms these people are going to try to give it another go. To be honest, I cant think of a single person that I know that ever liked these assholes. And do you honestly think that, in these trying times, people want to hear lame ass angry music? And do you think that the already angry enough man-scara(emo) bands are going to accept this crap being played next to them? On top of that, I dont think that the world needs more shitty rap metal, when the new rap and metal is all shit as well. But its cool right? After all, he banged Britney Spears. Oh, I forgot...she doesnt matter to anyone anymore either.

2 comments:

Chopper said...

I guess I'll have to throw away their greatest hits album and wait until they come put with another one after all these new hits are released.

Muntaba Lambego said...

yes break things yea yea break stuff oh yeah breaking stuff is cool yea nothing is cooler than breaking stuff awesome i need to break something someone please procure a breakable item for me