Thursday, November 6, 2008

What?

So I Understand that come January, there will be a new cop on the beat. I get it. He wasnt my guy, and neither was the other one whom I did not vote for. But this is what the JSonline has on their page right now. I dont know if it will be there when you read this, but it was the lead story at 10:38pm this evening. Really? You are reporting that the man is buying his daughters a puppy? Do you want me to get you a puppy? You dont want to know how I get it, but I can get you a puppy.
Are there not more important things to talk about? Fucking Disney people. Ill say it again. Fucking Disney people. Wasting time on Whitehouse pets when Disney is losing money really pisses me off. What will all the kids do when there is no more Mr Toads WIld Ride? See how pissed this kid is?Sorry for the size of the picture. They, blogger, did not let me make it smaller.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're trying to get international news from a newspaper written, edited, and printed in Milwaukee. That's like trying to get a bottle of whiskey out of your clutches.

Chopper said...

Disney is losing money?!?! How will this affect High School Musical 4?