Sunday, November 23, 2008

New and Improved

Hello ladies. Come on in and sit down. We here at Nice Weather in Milwaukee, have a new feature for you. Have a tasty glass of champagne and watch/listen and we will explain. Since the author seems to bust out large amounts of videos from time to time, we have decided that he should centralize the action. Since he generally tends to say that he "is going back to his roots," we thought that it would be better to restrict him, as he posts the same videos over and over again. So...hopefully he just does this on a weekly basis, with one or two videos, instead of a whole post dedicated to that dreadful punk rock, with the same videos over and over. If not, he will most for sure be sacked, and his 401K will not be valid.

(this is edgrimly talking) Fuck those producers and all of their ideas. Here is some of the best hippy band that nobody has ever heard of. And if you're lucky, some of that sweet down home punk rock you need.

I told you were lucky. I will lock myself in here if I have to. I dont have anything pressing to do anyway.
I dont like Boston, but I saw this dude onetime. He was riding the train.

I always wanted to be the Bosstone. Though I would get tired pretty quick.
And for those of you who remember when they were good.

3 comments:

Chopper said...

Great videos, perfect for a sunday. Did you see the comment on my blog from a random "Joan." Went to her blog, she is the 40 year old female version of my blog. The word is out about my blog, it is time to stat spreading "my seed."

edgrimly said...

Keep your "seed" out of this place. The world needs less goat-children.

Muntaba Lambego said...

you mean he was responsible for goat-boy? How could you?