Monday, August 25, 2008

Wasting Breath

For fucks sake, leave the guy alone, I hate wikipedia, but it is easier than working for links. Every guy in his position does some things to do a bit of difference. He is a veteran in the house. More shit from the media. Use your brain and write something good. As an "insider", you have to have better than this. Work for your job for fucks sake. I cant say enough about the stupidity. Someday, we all will need something to cure this horrible affliction, but make your money writing about meaningful things.

“When he had darker hair it was pretty obvious, he had larger plugs,” said Dr. Michael Beehner, medical director of the Saratoga Hair Transplant Center in New York. “With the lightening of his hair, it looks much, much better now.”

And this is important because.....? Shit if Golem was going to be the running mate, and he is a better option than both POTUS nominees...being all goal oriented and such, I do not care about his hair. Use the fancy degree from somewhere to write good shit. And this is what I am reduced to. You are wasting my use of the Internets.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

Kate Walsh, some chick from Grey's Anatomy, says Joe Biden is "a Perfect Fit" for Obama. That's all I need to know, can I vote now.
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/kate-walsh-joe-biden-a-perfect-fit-for-barack-obama