Monday, August 18, 2008

How Much

How much does coming close to the best cost? As I type, Carston Charles has gone 7 and 2/3. For 25 million over 5, I will take it. No worries. I advocated for trading Sheeter a while back. Now, ride him until the playoffs, and let him get his money. Make an offer, and let someone else pay for him. Now it is 8 with nine Ks. You are already going to cut 10 mil for Gagne. If you let go of the Cameron man crush, thats 8 more. Let it happen capp'n.
But by all means, there is no need for the complete.....oh whoops...I forgot who the manager was. I know the pen was tested against LA, but for fucks sake, do you want your best pitcher melting down in the last month of the season? Enough is enough with the pitch counts buddy boy.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

Games as Brewer vs pitches:
97, 122, 110, 106, 124, 109, 103, 114, 130.

I wouldn't have Batman pitch that much.