Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ben Sheets Reference

This website, which I read often, has a reference to Benny Boy.

For Tom Brady. Who has 30 fucking touchdowns, 2 interceptions and a QB rating of 136.2 on the year. It's like he's 2006 Ben Sheets and touchdowns are strikeouts and interceptions are walks. Right? Anybody? Anybody?

For the record, if you try to tell me that Brett Favre is a better QB than Tom Brady, you are lame. Interceptions are like giving up lots of walks, and we all know how bad that can be. Thank you FJM.

2 comments:

Chopper said...

Tom Brady is cooler tha Favre or Sheets, he gets girls pregnant and breaks up with them. Then goes to date a hotter supermodel, probably getting them pregnant too. My hero.

s2 said...

It's easy to say Brady is better, but look at his supporting cast. I'm not saying I think the Pack can match up against the Pats, but I'd rather have Farve who can make something out of nothing.