Monday, February 15, 2010

Didn't You See Blood Diamond??

This guy is British. Under normal circumstances, they have some good articles. This one...I take issue with. He is talking about the movie coming out called Shutter Island. But he refuses to believe that DiCaprio can pull of a sort of angry type detective. He is an asshat. or a dickbag, whatever you want.

This guy, drinking homemade booze, explains his situation. Not to mention the fact that he did all kinds of shit with guns and killing and all of the good shit, in the movie back story. And Jennifer Connelly is hot. But I digress.

When Scorsese makes a movie, and this dude is in it, it will be good. So get your teeth fixed you limey asshole, and let Scotland be it's own country.

Fuckers wont let me embed this shit.

As far as the hitchcok stuff...Good for him.

2 comments:

Chopper said...

I think this movie will be cool. Leo is a god. My only fear is that it was suppossed to come out in November in time for Awards ceremony, but the studio moved it to the movie graveyard of February. Some people say it was because it didn't want to compete against Avatar. They may have said f*** it, we'll make it come out whenever and it will be good. Leo's Inception this summer looks badass. Scorsese and Leo are making a movie about Teddy Roosevelt for November 2011, mark it down for the Oscar already.

I tried explaining to a female coworker that I think Leo is the best around and probably my favorite actor and she kept bring up Titanic and implied I might be gay. Don't blame an actor for a movie who made him famous and everything since has been golden. Golden Jerry, Golden.

edgrimly said...

Titanic was lame. I was forced to see it in the theater. But the question is...How could a movie, with your boy, as well as DeNiro be bad? This guy needs to smoke his own pole as far as I'm concerned. Fuck those limey dickbags and their shitty teeth.