Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Want to Hear the Most Annoying Sound In the World?

No, not this, but Mocking Bird can be your Cinco de Mayo celebration. The most annoying sound in the world is actually this. Whats that you say? The internets make no sound? But you already know, intuitively, what it entails so imagine.

"I know that I just want to play at a high level. I know I can play at a high level. Plus if I come back, I get blowjobs from John Madden."

Because you know the old bastard isnt far behind. Anyway. Here is what I liked from the article.

"he never anticipated the Jets would release him after drafting Mark Sanchez"

I was under the impression that he(Noodles) had asked for his release?

..."requested his release some time ago"... "He has not indicated any desire to return to football and he remains retired. We wish him the best."

Thanks for the accuracy ESPN.

Look...Ive said it before, and I will say it again now. Maybe he is the best that ever was. His Hobbsian, the Roy kind, ascent to football greatness is what I will tell my grandkids about. But the continuation of the melodrama that is so noodleicious as this is insane. Sure the writers will love him, like they always do. And sure the announcers will fawn about his gunslingerness. But what about the fans? Though I dont much care for football unless it wins me money, and lord knows it hasnt recently, I am a genuine Favre fan. He made me watch Packer games. But now he has simply been cut off from the football mind of edgrimly. Except to make fun of him of course. I can only hope that the rest of Packernation feels the same way. And if I see you wearing a Vi-Queens Favre Jersey, I will act like I will kick your ass to the best of my ability.

No comments: