Sunday, May 3, 2009

Further Explanation

So let me explain the below post a bit better...I left my house at around 1030am yesterday thinking that I was going to go to my job to get some shit done, since I had a rough week with a lot of stuff I didnt get taken care of. When I got there, I decided that I was not working on Saturday. So I got on 43 north for no reason. As I got a bit of the way out of the city, I decided that I would go to Manitawoc to see the WWII sub they gt there. When I got to the museum, they were doing some veterans thing, and I didnt want to intrude on. When I looked at my map, I saw I was pretty close to Elkhart lake. I called up my friend, he will be called Molester, and told him that I was coming by to say hello. As he bought a restaraunt/bar there that I have yet to see. Thinking I would be there for about an hour mind you, and then continue driving somewhere. When I get to town, he says "Wow Dick(affectionatly of course) Glad you are here, I need a host for the night." I said the first two words that came to mind. Fuck and no. He than told me that I was working for him but would be bartending in the basement bar. Which I could handle. So I shook off the booze slanging rust and busted out the old skills. Good times.

After we closed up, we went to Molester's house and had an afterbar. After everybody went to bed, I remained awake as I was not nearly as dunk as the rest of them. The brother and sister that I was hanging out with insisted that the place was haunted. Beng the sceptic I am, I called bullshit. So they took me down into the restaraunt to listed for the ghost noises. Anyway, long story short, we were down there until around 530. I went to bed and woke up around 9. Still drunk. I made it home by 1030 this morning and went to bed. I am now awake and still hammered and thinking about having a beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bar was busy? I miss that