Thursday, April 30, 2009

Extreme Much?

I came across this one this morning. Basically, he is saying that the news media would be vilifying the current Pres if he was a member of the GOP. In theory, to me, this is a good idea. The problem I have with this article however is that it takes all of the wack job, non-run-of-the-mill democrats and uses them as proof. Keith Oberman and Chris Mathews do not, I would like to believe, make up the majority of the party. Just like the Factor and Limbaugh dont necessarily make up the majority of the right. I am sure, given the ambition, I could try and fail to find some examples of the gentler sides of the political spectrum. Unfortunately, there is a ball game on.

Speaking of politics, did you chumps watch the thing with the Pres on TV last night? All was going well until the dude fron the NYT asked that lame ass hippie question about being enchanted. I am sure that they could have found a better journalist to ask a better question than that. Shit, hearing about his new dog would have been better.

Then there is this guy. Whatever gets you reelected to the same money grubbing mongrels that you associate with I guess. I blogged about this dude before. Yet another one trying to cling to his granted authority. Like I said. Whatever works pal.

No comments: