Sunday, September 14, 2008

So This is Suday

Yes.. I am redrunk. For whatever reason, the last channel I watched was Style. Thats how they spell it, so dont blame me. But the show that is on is "Keeping Up with the Kardashions." They are having a tiff over something. The parents flew them all out to Colorado. The last thing I paid attention to, besides the hot chicks, was "I'm 27 years old" and that pissed me off. Must be nice. Fuck you and your reality TV life. I work, save it slave. And you people have unlimited money and you are still angry? Fuck off. But you are hot, so I will still flip through it. I could get angry about half of the things that are said to me every day. Do I? No. They are all assholes who dont know what 95% of people understand. People work for what they have. I have a shitty TV from my exgirlfriend, but I dont care. I want a new one, but it doesnt work that way. Mommy and Daddy wont help there. Knuckle up and do things. Otherwise, you are wasting my air and you will get me angry. You wouldnt like me when Im angry. You dont even pay bills for fucks sake. I know that someday...the sweet zombue jesus willing...maybe I can be that way. But right now, all of you assholes can go fuck yourselves.

5 comments:

Linkydinks said...

"you need to calm down..." or at least that's what someone said me to me recently.

edgrimly said...

edgrimly says that being calm is for suckers

Linkydinks said...

linkydinks doesn't like when edgrimly talks about himself in third person.

Chopper said...

This might be your most coherent and well-thought out post ever. Well done.

Muntaba Lambego said...

I agree....Kudos! See you next Suday