Wednesday, November 28, 2007

While I Am Here

So I talked to my Dad tonight because he is going to take the family to see "A Christmas Carol" at the Pabst on Sunday for my little brother's birthday. We talked about how many deer he shot, and if I get some deer meat or not. Than he said to me "Packer fever hey?" I said that I would most likely fall asleep before the end of the first half. He responds by saying, and I quote, "That Favre will sure mess it up, wont he?" "I will probably shut it off because I am disgusted before the end of the first half." He went on to give the first football prediction he has ever given to me. Dallas 35, Green Bay 21. 4 INTs. That my friends, is fantastic. So good in fact that it gets two tags.

2 comments:

Muntaba Lambego said...

it makes you feel sorry for whoever has their fantasy football hopes riding on him

Chopper said...

Muntaba- Speaking of fantasy....
Your season rides on whether that drunk irish bastard Snow.man can put a real team together and beat you.

You lose, I win... I win division
You win.... You win division