Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Beer and Politics

So I watched the YouTube debate this evening, in fact I bought a six pack of the plain to enjoy during it. Lest I be pummeled by Muntaba's vast knowledge of politics in general, here are a few highlights.....

  • Mike Huckabee has some fucked up teeth man. Its no wonder he is from Arkansas.
  • Romney and Giuliani(sp for both) are snakes. Polished and wavering in there answers from one second to the next. Typical politics that will continue the same old bullshit.
  • 3 candidates did not mention god, despite at least 2 questions with religious connotations. Thompson, Paul, and McCain. Thats a good thing by the way.
  • Thompson, the savior for "Republicans" everywhere, was stumbling and seemed to find it hard to form a coherent thought.
  • Despite my dislike for "America's Mayor," he did have the best campaign commercial mentioning both King Kong as well as a reduction in overall snowfall.
  • John McCain would be a pretty good VP, in my opinion, but does not seem to have whatever it is electability is to become Pres.
  • Ron Paul showed that he was a Libertarian in Republican clothing. Thats not a bad thing by the way.
  • A friend of mine is big into Ron Paul. Though I like the traditional conservative values, ie the small federal government, states rights, not using the military to impose the will upon foreign countries, and fiscal responsibility with less taxing and spending, he is a rare middle of the road nut-bar who will not appeal to the "Republican" base, but may get enough votes to get out of this wretched 2 party system. The same applies to Kucinich in my opinion.
  • This giving a reach around to Ronald Reagan has to stop. As that one Simpson's episode said...."Contemporize Man!!"
Also, this happened to the couple of children at the very beginning. It was really funny to see live. Childish, yet unrefined, sort of like Hooters.

And since he has been doing it to me...a bit for the junkie.

Please note that this in no way endorses Dennis Kucinich or Kang for that matter...so dont blame me, I voted for Kodos.

UPDATE: This guy does a better job than I, like most people.

No comments: