Sunday, January 24, 2010

Long Time No Talk

I had to say something about this...(pardon the language)...What the Fuck. I capitalized fuck for a reason. Yes...we are not Nazis..."only players that are natural-born United State citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league." What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Thinking. Is this Russia Danny? Or Germany pre-1944? Or pre-Civil War US???

This is a quote. The league will..."exclude blacks and all foreigners from his new league." He goes on to say that "fundamental basketball" instead of "street ball" played by "people of color." my emphasis.

This guy is a fuckface. Hitler tried to do the same thing with a whole group of people. Do you, the guy Lewis, know what happened there?

Honestly, this pisses me off to every fiber of my being. If I run in to this cat, I will take pleasure in gutting him. Its sad that I cant find that clip. You know the one. When the dude says "I'd take pleasure in gutting you" from The Rock.

Sorry for the language. This makes me really angry. You wouldn't like me when i'm angry.

I forgot HTML

No comments: