Sunday, August 16, 2009

Easy Pickins

Haven't done this in a while for multiple reasons. This isn't one of them...

Why does the daily rag offer this up as a reason to print(online)? With the paper letting go multiple writers why is this something to write about? I would think that a band of monkeys could write a title and let the commentariat say what they thought. They can pay the monkeys cigarettes. Everyone loves a smoking monkey. They do pay a full time food critic by the way.

Welcome to the future of journalism. Don't you think that some of the people who were fired would have been happy to go out to ask people about who has the best bread? They would have a job at the very least. And that's not even my problem with this...

3 readers, I ask you a question. Maybe more than one question. Do you go to an eatery for the bread? And if you do, why do you order food from the menu? Do you go to a restaurant because you think that the free bread, or other free shit, is the best part?

But back to the fish wrap. This has become a mainstay of these cats. Here are some examples in link form. I will admit that it is an easy way around paying people. But I would like an article, written by a person, to tell me what I should think.

3 comments:

Muntaba Lambego said...

I will tell you what to think for half the price of a J-S subscription. Think it over.

edgrimly said...

Not enough. 20 bucks and I will fully support you dude for a week. That is...Go up against my boss, my former boss, and they lady that sets up my situation when I am out.

Not to mention people I hang out with for 7 full days within payment date.

You get it all...full support for 7 days.

Act now and Ill throw in a second week free.

Anonymous said...

I think it's ironic that you linked to the smoking monkey more than once.