Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thanks For Messing It Up For the Normals

While I am at it, what the fuck is this? I like my dishes clean. And I dont like hippies. But if it takes more water, what is the difference?

has taken to washing his dishes on his machine's pots-and-pans cycle, which takes longer and uses five gallons more water.

Isnt this the age of the crazy tech breakthroughs that solve all of our problems? Isnt there an "eco-friendly" solution for these phosphates that pollute the lakes and rivers? Nonetheless, I am pretty happy that I have a Lichtenstinean midget to wash my dishes for me.

1 comment:

Chopper said...

I eat on Styrofoam plates and cups, using non-bio-degradable plastic forks (1 time use), and usually use 3-4 napkins a meal. just doing my part to cut down on having to wash dishes